CPD Seminar – The Essential Guide to Type B BS8102:2009 Structural Waterproofing
In today’s construction industry, where time is of the essence a successful waterproofing strategy is imperative. From specification to installation the presence of a committed waterproofing expert is essential to any project. The ICE publication ‘Reducing the Risk of Leaking Substructure – A Clients Guide 2009’ recommends a single point of responsibility for substructure waterproofing and this presentation will explore this in detail.
This CPD seminar focuses on the use of Type B BS8102:2009 waterproofing strategies and takes an in depth look at Type B Waterproof Concrete and how it can reduce your project timescale and costs.
- An extensive explanation of Type B BS8102:2009 and how to create a successful below ground concrete structure.
- Overview of integral waterproofing systems and how they can benefit your project.
- The importance of workmanship – On-site QA.
- The additional benefits of using modified concretes – not just waterproof!
- A detailed look at relevant design codes BS EN 1992 Part 1 & Part 3 and practicality on site.
- Relevant case studies illustrating the advantages of using Type B waterproof concrete
- An overview of PUDLO Waterproof Concrete system and how they can assist you in your next project
Please contact our head office to arrange a presentation at your workplace on 01954 780687 or fill out the enquiry form.