Gaining endorsement from recognised and respected accreditation systems has enabled David Ball Group Ltd to build customer confidence.
The future sustainability of the business will be achieved through continuing to:
- Adopt best practice across all aspects of the business
- Invest in the training and development of our employees
- Improve and streamline company processes and service
- Motivate and engage staff with more efficient internal processes
- Commit to continuous quality and environmental improvement
- Build partnerships with customers and our supply chain
Quality and Environment systems comply with BS EN ISO 9001:2008 and BS EN 14001:2004.
Please click here to view David Ball Group Ltd’s Quality Statement
ISO 9001:2008 – Quality Management System
The system has helped to identify a way of continuously improving on current working methods, manufacturing processes and documentation.
Please click here to view David Ball Group Ltd’s Environmental Statement
ISO 14001:2004 – Environmental Management System
The Environmental Management System has allowed David Ball Group Ltd to review its activities so that it can be fully aware of, and seek to minimize, the impact that the company has on the environment.
CE Marked products certificate
PUDLO CWP falls under the scope of The Construction Products Regulation (CPR 305/2011), adopted by the European Commission and UK Government, and is therefore CE marked.
The main benefit of having PUDLO CWP CE marked is it allows for free trade throughout the 30 countries of the European Economic Area (EEA).